Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Does the talent show dress fit PM Samantha?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to order this before they retire it, however, I only have a PM Samantha. How does it fit? Should I buy it and hopefully just wait for a Mattel Samantha to come along?

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It fits fine, the blousin part in the front of the dress is elastic so that it can stretch to fit PM dolls. It fits my PM sam great [img]smile.gif[/img] I really really love this dress, i think its actually dupini silk and the detains are great! I recommend it highly for sam's collection.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I concur with RNSeamstress. My Sam is very PM and looks lovely in this dress. It is certainly one of my favorite AG dresses, and is made of the material that I think Lissie's traveling gown should have been made of!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I wouldn't know, but elizabeth_1325 just her PM Samantha from ebay and bought the talent dress for her. From her picture, it looks like it fits fine.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a PM Samantha and the talent dress fit her fine. It's a very lovely dress!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there anything then in Sam's line now that doesn't fit a PM. So far, I have the sailor dress, the playdress and the tea outfit-all pre mattel.

    I want to build my collection for her-the first item is the talent show, but then i was thinking the holiday dress and coat and travel coat...

    -Jordyn

  7. #7
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have both coats, her new Spring dress, her new Christmas dress, the Talent Show dress, her nightgown (which I actually think is pre-Mattel), and I've borrowed my niece's Lawn Party Dress. I've also dressed Sam in new AGT outfits and all of Nellie's outfits. All of the Sam items I have and all of Nellie's items fit my PM Sam just fine. The Lawn Party dress is a bit tight in the sleeves, and a few of the AGT items are a bit tight in the sleeves, but for the most part everything's been fine.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, her talent show dress is just fine! The ones that are snug on my PM Sam are the lawn party outfit (in the sleeves especially), her bridesmaid dress (around the middle), and her new bathing costume (she can't really sit down in it!). However, none of these dresses are impossible to get her in an out of. You just have to have a bit more patience them.

    The talent show dress is very lovely on Samantha! I think you'll really like it!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not only does it fit the older dolls, but it is one of the prettiest dress in her collection. Nellie looks very cute in it also.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it does!!! My 1993 Samantha is wearing it now, and the outfit was bought last year. hope this helps you! And to tell you the truth, the outfit looks so much better on my PM Samantha than on my Mattel Samantha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •